WillSeahawks bring back QBGeno Smith? Four double-figure scoring outings, including two back to back in her second and third games with the Dream, both against Los Angeles (12 points on 8/17 and 10 points on 8/19). And they'll grow up. Here's what to know about negotiations entering offseason. She spent her childhood in Tampa, Florida. I was glad I was able to be in the delivery room and see it happen, Dupree said. ", Total Access: Mercury's Candice Dupree a smooth operator, Storm or Liberty? Someone from the Fevers front office told her Bonner was in labor. The first one came quick, but the second one took two hours. Sleep is at a premium now. The Indiana Fever star's She walks her dog early in the day before it gets too hot. "She's actually one of my favorite people to watch play because the game kind of flows through her.". In our entire life, we had one fight and that was when we were in fifth grade. Set a season-high record with 8 defensive rebounds at Los Angeles (8/17), her 8 total tying her season-high performance (done once with ATL). 2011: Dupree was the only Mercury player to start all 34 games, finishing the season with the 10th longest streak of consecutive starts (142) in WNBA history, then the longest active streak in the leagueshe ranked fifth in the league with a franchise-record 8.2 rebounds per game, and 13th in the WNBA with 14.6 points per gameshe ranked second in the league while shooting 54.8 percent from the fieldshe led Phoenix in minutes played (1,075), field goal percentage and reboundingshe shot at least 60 percent from the field 14 timesshe surpassed the 3,000-point plateau for her career on Aug. 23, and on Sept. 8 became the 19th player in WNBA history with 3,000 career points and 1,500 career reboundsshe posted four consecutive double-double efforts (June 10-21) to match the longest streak in Mercury historyshe scored a season-high 27 points at Washington, 8/28, and pulled down a franchise-record 19 rebounds against LA, 9/3she had 22 points to go with 19 boards in the game against LA, and had another game with 21 points and 18 rebounds, 6/19 against Indianaher 279 total rebounds set a new Phoenix single-season mark, and her 11 games with double-digit rebounds set another Phoenix record. "She's just cool. A: I have a ton of tv shows that I watch when Im overseas. Candice Dupree is an American basketball player for the Women's National Basketball Association's Atlanta Dream (WNBA). The process of moving from one open window to another is called what? She often tends to dye her hair blonde, silver, or platinum. Millions of high-quality images, video, and music options await you. When told it was true, she rushed home in her practice gear. By continuing to use this website, you agree to our cookie and, Candice Dupree Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics, Henry Nicholls Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics, Anastasia Gubanova Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics, Bradley Dack Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics, Diamond Mamba Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics, Mini Mamba Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics, Jiwoo (NMIXX) Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics, Kerry Godliman Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics, Amelia Tank Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics, Has a Lions face tattooed on her right shoulder, Born in Oklahoma, Candice was primarily brought up in Tampa, Florida where her family had relocated. I've . (2) Traded by Chicago to Phoenix, 3/30/10, as part of a three-team trade with the Sky, Mercury and Liberty. To hold them the first time, I got pretty emotional. Dupree helped lead Phoenix to at least the conference finals or WNBA semifinals in each of six playoff appearancesin six playoff seasons with the Mercury, she was a 56.9 percent shooter while averaging 14.8 points and 5.7 rebounds per gameher postseason shooting percentage of 56.9 percent is 7th in WNBA historyher career scoring high in the postseason came in her 2010 playoff debut against San Antonio, 8/26, netting 32 points on 12-of-17 shooting. 2009: Dupree earned her third All-Star nod while averaging 15.7 points and 7.9 rebounds with Chicagostarting all 34 games for the Sky, she finished third in the WNBA in rebounding, 11th in scoring and second in minutes (34.9)she netted a career-high 24 3-pointers (24-of-62, 38.7%), but has never made more than one in any other seasonshe registered a season-high 28 points at Seattle, 7/12she reached 20 points on 11 occasions, and double-figure rebounds also 11 timesher nine double-doubles ranked third in the WNBA. 2014-15: Dupree played 10 games with Zhejiang Far East in China, with averages of 18.5 points and 10.6 rebounds, before moving to Nadezhda Orenburg in the Russian Leagueshe posted 14.6 points and 6.1 rebounds in domestic action, and 11.7 points with 6.1 boards in EuroLeague. Dupree is probable for Sunday's game against Sun with a back issue. After that I head home for lunch and to watch tv shows or maybe nap. Q: What are you most looking forward to this season? Candice is one of the wealthiest basketball players in the world. Dupree signed a two-year contract with ZVVZ USK Praha in January 2021 for the 2020-21 off-season. The two first met when McCall was in high school and have had a bond since. Dupree isnt playing overseas this winter so she can spend time with Bonner and her daughters. She was named 'All-Rookie Team' and the "All-Star Team" WNBA in her first season of the WNBA (2006). 2018: Dupree played and started in 32 games, averaging a team-leading 14.2 points with 6.4 rebounds per game, second on the teamshe shot 49 percent from the floor and 82 percent from the foul stripe, with a high scoring game of 30 points in a double-overtime loss to Chicago, 8/18she had eight games of 20 points or more, and contributed a pair of double-doubles: 13 points and 10 boards at Washington, 5/20; and 14 points and 12 rebounds against Seattle, 7/24she passed the 6,000-point plateau for her career against Washington, 8/15; and in the next game passed Lauren Jackson into eighth-place on the leagues all-time scoring ladder with her 30-point game against the Skyshe recorded double-figure scoring in 20 of 32 games. Candice Dupree. In addition to Candice Dupree's height, below and you can see the detailed information list of Candice Dupree, including height, weight, zodiac sign, nickname, nationality, hair . Q: What aspect of your game do you work the hardest on? Although, just like any sibling relationship, twins have disagreements or different perspectives, Lavender says one thing that will never change is their special connection. However, the 6-foot-2 forward bounced back Wednesday to score in double figures for the first time since Aug. 19. Q: What are some of your hobbies outside of basketball? The day the babies were born, Dupree thought her friends were pulling a prank. "I decided to invest in that opportunity now and open a business with my twin sister. Dupree will spend her time away from the court as she does on it, low-key but purposefully. 3,176 Candice Dupree Photos and Premium High Res Pictures - Getty Images CREATIVE EDITORIAL VIDEO All Sports Entertainment News Archival Browse 3,176 candice dupree stock photos and images available, or start a new search to explore more stock photos and images. Its something we talk about occasionally. When you are in college and it happens, you feel like everything goes on without you. I try to let her live and enjoy her rookie season, Dupree said. 2016: Dupree started and played in 32 regular season games for Phoenix, averaging 11.3 points and 5.3 rebounds per gameshe shot 54.1 percent from the floor to mark her fourth straight season above 50 percent shooting, and the sixth in seven yearsshe finished ninth in the WNBA in FG percentageshe reached double-figure scoring 18 times to move into 15th place among the leagues all-time scoring leadersshe moved into 11th place among WNBA career reboundersshe posted season highs with 26 points at New York, 6/26, and 10 rebounds at Connecticut, 9/2. That's how Phoenix Mercury coach Corey Gaines describes his veteran forward Candice Dupree, and he means it as a compliment. View the profiles of people named Crystal DuPree. After being listed as probable prior to the game, the 16-year veteran did make her return following a three-game absence due to a back injury. Practice, workout, two games a week. She had also won a national championship Good Angels Koice. DeWanna Bonner is a professional basketball player who plays forward for the Phoenix Mercury of the WNBA. 2010-11: Playing for Good Angels in Kosice, Slovakia, she averaged 15.4 points and 10.2 rebounds in 13 EuroLeague gamesshe was fourth in EuroLeague in rebounding and named the leagues top power forward by Eurobasket.com. It's been a pretty rough season for the 37-year-old, however, she's definitely making it up with her new squad to close out the campaign. Tampa When was Candice Dupree born? Candice Dupree was going through her normal, hectic morning routine Thursday, rushing to get her twin 5-year-old daughters ready for school before hustling to the Spurs' practice gym in time. Played in 10 games with four starts for Atlanta. The basketball life, which has taken her around the world and often from home and family, is not necessarily one that she would have envisioned when she was a high school athlete, playing multiple sports and trying to "keep busy.". ", "She doesn't force anything," Taurasi said. Alison had a twin sister named Courtney. "It's really special," McCall said of becoming an aunt. 2016: She was a 2016 U.S. Olympic Team finalist. DeWanna Bonner, who is married to Candice Dupree, gave birth to twin daughters. During the WNBA off-season, she has represented clubs and teams such as WBC Wisa Krakw (20072009) in Poland, Good Angels Koice (20092011) in Slovakia, WBC Spartak Moscow Region (20112013) in Russia, Dynamo Kursk (20132014) in Russia, Zhejiang Golden Bulls (20142015) in China, Nadezhda Orenburg (2015) in Russia, ZVVZ USK Praha (20162017) in Czechia, and Sopron Basket (20182019) in Hungary. After that we vouched to never physically fight ever again. If Candice went her own way, it was to sports. Dupree also spent the first half of the 201415 off-season in China with the WCBA's Zhejiang Golden Bulls. They are super sweet.. Thinking About Attending a Fever Game? I was pretty excited to go on the road to get a good nights sleep, Dupree said before a recent game in New York. Like everything we do, you have somebody to do it with.. I think people would be surprised to know that I really enjoy cooking. Dupree posted 11 points (5-8 FG, 1-3 FT), one rebound and one steal in 15 minutes during Wednesday's 76-75 loss to the Mercury. The two were teammates in Phoenix before Dupree was traded to Indiana in the offseason. Dupree wasn't the only Fever player excited about the birth. Its a great organization that gives high school girls in Tampa and surrounding areas an opportunity to grow their game and compete for an opportunity to play at the collegiate level. Sleep is at a premium now. Enjoy her rookie season, I know I enjoyed mine. Born: August 16, 1984 in Midwest City, Okla. High School: Paul R. Wharton (Tampa, Fla.), Drafted: By Chicago, first round, 2006 WNBA Draft (6th overall). 2010: Dupree started all 34 games in her first season with the Mercury, averaging 15.7 points and 7.6 rebounds per gameshe ranked second in the WNBA with a career-high 93.6 percent free throw clipshe was seventh in the WNBA in rebounding and 12th in scoringshe set a Mercury record with a 66.4 percent shooting clip for the season, leading the WNBA with the second-best figure in league historyshe made 14 consecutive field goals from June 10-12, tying the second-longest streak in WNBA historyshe recorded team highs of 17 points and 10 rebounds vs. Los Angeles, 5/15, in her Phoenix debutshe set a franchise record for the most field goals made in a game without a miss (9-of-9) vs. Tulsa, 6/12she shot better than 80 percent from the field in eight gamesin July alone, she averaged 22.3 points and 9.3 rebounds per game, while shooting 69.7 percent (85-of-122) and recording three double-doublesshe was named Western Conference player of the week after a season-high 25 points and a game-high 12 rebounds against LA, 7/6. Dupree said she and her twin sister took on a lot while their single mother worked. Last season was the most difficult of her WNBA career. No jagged edges, no unexpected dips, no changes of direction. That's what happens with newborn twin girls at home. The Fever recently announced the acquisition of forwardCandice Dupree. 2007-08: Dupree averaged 12.5 points and 6.5 rebounds per game in the Polish League, she scored 9.5 points and pulled down 6.3 caroms per contest with Wisla-Can Pack in Krakow. We caught up with Candice. Its really special, McCall said of becoming an aunt. Taurasi frequently calls her a "weirdo. She played for her school and college and won several awards and medals for both institutes. Dupree spent four off-seasons in Russia, playing with WBC Spartak Moscow Region, Dynamo Kursk, and Nadezhda Orenburg between 2011 and 2015. "I guess I've always been that calm, cool, collected person on the floor," Dupree said. Jantel Lavender and Kelsey Mitchell, who share the same birthday and are both graduates of the Ohio State University, both have twin sisters. She has two siblings - a twin sister, and a younger sister. What is more consistent, more sturdy, more sure a thing than a straight line? She always played in the Centre or the forward position and was usually among the highest scorers. 3 New York in first- and second-round upsetsPhoenix fell to top-seeded Minnesota, 3-0, in the WNBA Semifinalsher high scoring game was 14 points in a second-round win at New York, 9/24. Candice Dupree is a Professional Basketball Player from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States, Candice Dupree was born on August 16, 1986, and is currently 36 years old. With WBC Wisa Krakw, she won the PLKK League Championship in 2008 and was named the series MVP (Most Valuable Player). No portion of NBA.com may be duplicated, redistributed or manipulated in any form. Dupree said she and her twin sister took on a lot while their single mother worked. "We took care of each other and our younger sister," Dupree said. My mom and her other sister are there also. Candice Dupree's Bio. 2009: Dupree aided the USA to a 3-0 mark and the 2009 UMMC Ekaterinburg International Invitational title. I know what we are getting every night. 2011-12: Fifth in the Russian League with 15.0 points per game, Dupree helped Spartak Moscow to a sixth-place EuroLeague finish with 14.1 points and 6.2 rebounds per game. Dupree (back) recorded six points (3-10 FG, 0-2 FT), five rebounds, one assist, one steal and one block in 25 minutes during Friday's 82-74 loss to the Mystics. It has been routine for Dupree to pop up on the injury report as probable and then end up playing. Dupree continues to nurse a sore back but has appeared in the past five games. To hold them the first time, I got pretty emotional. 2006: In her first pro season, Dupree was a member of the WNBA All-Rookie Team and earned her first All-Star appearancechosen with the sixth pick in the WNBA Draft, she averaged 13.7 points and 5.5 points per game for Chicagoshe played in all 34 games, starting 31she posted a season-high 25 points on 10-of-16 shooting against Indiana, 7/30she eclipsed 20 points on five occasions, three times against New York and twice against the Fevershe finished her first pro season with 24 points on 10-of-14 shooting at Bankers Life Fieldhouse, 8/13she posted two double-doubles as a rookie, including 12 points and a season-high 12 rebounds vs. Seattle, 6/15. NEW YORK (AP) Candice Dupree appreciates road trips a little bit more lately. Dupree (back) missed three consecutive games and was held scoreless in eight minutes in her return Sunday. WNBA trade grades 2023: Who wins big in the 3-team trade for Jonquel Jones? Its been a season in transition on the court for the Fever, who are in danger of missing the playoffs for the first time since 2004. But nothing quite prepared Dupree for the other part of life as an American basketball player -- spending half the year overseas in a foreign country, surrounded by unfamiliar languages, cultures and food. It wasn't until her junior year, when she thought she might like to play college volleyball, that her mother set her straight, telling her she would have more of a future in basketball. Im big on Greys Anatomy, Suits, Black-ish, Being Mary Jane, and my all-time favorite Game of Thrones. 2013: Dupree played and started in 32 games for the Mercury, posting a 15.2-point scoring averageshe scored in double figures in 29 of 32 games, including a streak of 23 in-a-row from June 27 to Sept. 11it was the second-longest streak of her career and the third-longest in the WNBA in 2013she averaged 6.4 rebounds overallshe averaged 16.1 points and 6.5 boards over her final 24 gamesDupree shot better than 60 percent 11 times, and finished the year at 51.5 percent from the floorher 89.7 percent clip from the foul stripe was sixth-best in the WNBAshe had a pair of 20-point, 10-rebound efforts and four double-doubles, the most of any Phoenix playershe was suspended one game, 6/14, for making contact with a game official during a win over Indiana, 6/8. I dont want her to feel like she has to hang out or anything like that. She managed to balance a 22-year career in the Air Force and being the single mom of three kids. Candice Dupree: Reaching for the Sky by Ross Forman 2009-09-01: This article shared 8889 times since Tue Sep 1, 2009 . Both parents are retired members of the Air Force. Bonner majored in Psychology while also playing basketball. Family Life She was raised with a twin sister and a younger sister. Candice. "We learned a lot about responsibility." She entered the offseason trailing only Lynx center, Sylvia Fowles; Lynx Assistant Coach, Rebekkah Brunson; Fever Vice President of Basketball Operations and General Manager, Tamika Catchings; Lisa Leslie and Tina Charles. Candice Dupree (born August 16, 1984) is an American professional basketball coach and former player. Rather, we focus on discussions related to local stories by our own staff. She played 15 minutes Wednesday against the Mercury and posted 11 points, one rebound and one steal. She's played a depth role in each of her first three games back on the court and has averaged 5.7 points and 3.3 rebounds in 16.0 minutes per contest during that time. I was like you got it, you got it. It was a very cool experience.. From a basketball standpoint, their respective twin siblings dont play professionally, but they all still have close relationships and have been inseparable for essentially their entire lives, just ask Jantel Lavender. The Chicago Sky selected her sixth overall in the 2006 WNBA draft, and she won the WNBA Championship in 2014 with the Phoenix Mercury. (5) Acquired by Indiana in a three-team trade involving Phoenix and Connecticut, 2/21/17. 2009-10: Dupree was the top rebounder and shot blocker in EuroLeague, posting averages of 11.0 rebounds and 1.4 blocks per game with Good Angels in Kosice, Slovakiashe was third in scoring with 18.9 points per game. Dupree managed 15 points (7-11 FG, 0-2 3Pt, 1-1 FT), two rebounds and one block in Tuesday's win over the Fever. I felt bad for DB. Candice started her basketball career long back when she was in school. I know that sounds deep, but thats really how it feels.. candice dupree twins. Perhaps not in that obvious, in-your-face way that people easily recognize, because she's not often emotional on the floor, not terribly demonstrative. Vin'Centia Dewberry, Justin McCall, and Erica McCall are her siblings. On September 12 to close out the regular season, Duprees six rebounds against the Minnesota Lynx pushed her into sixth in WNBA history with 3,071 rebounds. Its something we talk about occasionally. NEW YORK (AP) Candice Dupree appreciates road trips a little bit more lately. A: Outside of basketball I spend a lot of time with my family. The first one came quick, but the second one took two hours. Its always great to learn from one of the best in the game, its even cooler that were family.. Q: What is one thing fans would be surprised to know about you? Season-best performance on the boards came at Dallas (5/22), recording three offensive, 5 defensive and 8 total rebounds in a win over the Wings. NEW YORK (AP) Candice Dupree appreciates road trips a little bit more lately. Dupree was named to the EuroLeague Women All-Star Game's "Rest of the World" (non-European) side in 2009. 2005: She was a member of the 2005 USA World University Games Team that claimed the gold medal with a perfect 7-0 record in Izmir, Turkey. Graduated from Temple University, where she played for WNBA great Dawn Staley. In 2015, Candice was in the last of WNBA All-Star. This league says this is the first time in the WNBA that sisters or sisters-in-law have been on the same team. A: I first started playing basketball when I was in the 4th grade and living in Cheyenne, WY. The Fever traveled to Connecticut today for a game, however,. Dupree found more comfort in Poland and Slovakia, and eventually returned to Russia, where she has played for the past two years under Chicago Sky head coach Pokey Chatman for Spartak Moscow and plans to return next season. December 16, 2020. Candice Dupree is also on the elit list of the wealthiest basketball players. Candice is taller, and her sister is not at all interested in sports. The Indiana Fever star's wife is DeWanna Bonner, who is with the Phoenix Mercury and took this season off. Shes been great to have around and Im glad shes part of this team, Dupree said. Scored a season-high 12 points against Las Vegas (5/14) in the first game of the season, tying that record against Minnesota (5/28). The pair are always shooting together after practice and McCall is Duprees backup. I'm very family oriented; my mom [ Patty ] is my best friend and I talk to my twin sister [ Crystal ] every day, same with my younger sister [ Shayna ] ." But she's not surfing Facebook or Twitter. During the 200708[11] and 200809 WNBA off-seasons, Dupree played professional basketball in Poland for the TS Wisa Can-Pack Krakw team. Signed as a free agent with the Dream on July 26. The two were teammates in Phoenix before Dupree was traded to Indiana in the offseason. Tap into Getty Images global-scale, data-driven insights and network of over 340,000creators to create content exclusively for your brand. 2012: She was a 2012 U.S. Olympic Team finalist. [1] Dupree has won a WNBA Championship ( 2014) with the Phoenix Mercury. You can read more about our, Four Downs with Bob Condotta and Adam Jude: Answering 4 questions Seahawks face in offseason, Pac-12 football winners and losers from 2023 NFL draft decision deadline, Pete Carroll typically optimistic about Seahawks, but knows there's work to be done. {{ player.hanaInfo.TEAM_ABBREVIATION }} They are super sweet.. Candice Dupree is a professional American basketball player who represents Sky Chicago (2006-2009), Woman's National Basketball Association (WNBA), Phoenix Mercury (2010-2016), and Indiana Fever (2017-Present). If its not a game night, sleep is very limited. They started dating in the mid-2010s while playing for the Phoenix Mercury. In the NBA, there have been a few instances of twin brothers concurrently playing on the same NBA team, with the most recent and recognizable examples perhaps being Marcus and Markieff Morris and Brook and Robin Lopez. Dupree was probable with a back injury leading up to Sunday's season finale, and her playing time remained relatively consistent off the bench against the Sun. Dupree has enjoyed having McCall on the team. Candice Dupree also has a twin sister and is even the mother of twin daughters, Cali and Demi. Perhaps fixes herself something to eat and makes sure her apartment is picked up -- she admits that she's a little obsessive about keeping things clean. Its honestly liking growing up with a best friend, Lavender said with smile. "You wouldn't automatically think we were twins by looking at us.". 2012: Despite entering the season with just one game missed in her career, Dupree missed 21 games due to a left knee injuiryshe missed 21 of the teams last 25 games, after previously missing just one of 212 games to begin her careerbefore the injury, she reached double-figure scoring in eight straight games to start the season, including a 31-point effort at Tulsa, 5/22it was the second 30+ scoring performance of her careershe finished her shortened season with averages of 13.2 points and 4.8 rebounds. The Getty Images design is a trademark of Getty Images. Dupree called her mom. On July 25, Duprees first made field goal of the 2020 season against the Washington Mystics elevated her to the fifth all-time leading scorer in WNBA history. What am I passionate about," explained Dupree. In her debut WNBA season (2006), she was named in both the WNBA 'All-Rookie Team' and the WNBA 'All-Star Team'. This was the start of her WNBA career, and she won several games during her tenure on the team. Dupree began her WNBA career in 2006, drafted by Chicago, where she played for four seasons before being traded to Phoenix in 2010. In her debut WNBA season (2006), she was named in both the WNBA All-Rookie Team and the WNBA All-Star Team. Trivia She won a gold medal at the 2010 FIBA World Championship while playing for team USA. WNBA fans who pay only peripheral attention may have heard Dupree's name and understand she is a very good player, a three-time All-Star. I felt bad for DB. Dupree isnt playing overseas this winter so she can spend time with Bonner and her daughters. Forward who was selected 6th overall in the 2006 WNBA Draft by the Chicago Sky; made the All-Star game in her first two seasons with Chicago. Its been a season in transition on the court for the Fever, who are in danger of missing the playoffs for the first time since 2004. She was also part of the team that made it to the FIBA games. Enjoy her rookie season, I know I enjoyed mine. Thats the longest postseason streak in WNBA history. She went to Fairfield High School in Fairfield, Alabama, where she played basketball before going to Auburn University after graduation. Dupree totaled four rebounds (2-7 FG) and five rebounds in 14 minutes during Sunday's 84-64 loss to the Sun. She'll likely play again Wednesday and see an uptick in minutes. There is a lot of downtime overseas. Drafted by Chicago in 2006, she appeared in all but one contest with the Sky through four seasons before being dealt to Phoenix in a three-team trade on March 30, 2010her 66.4 percent shooting in 2010 was a Phoenix franchise record for a seasonher career shooting percentage in the postseason (.569) is seventh in league historyshe shot 9-of-9 on June 12, 2010 to set the Mercury record for most shots made without a miss, and her 14 consecutive field goals made from June 10-12, 2010, tied the second-best mark in WNBA history. 2013: Dupree averaged 15.0 points and 6.4 rebounds during a five-game playoff stint against Los Angeles and Minnesotaher scoring high was a 22-point performance in a Game 3 West Semifinals clincher at LA, 9/23. Sleep is at a premium now. She attended Paul R. Wharton High School and has two sisters, one of whom is her twin sister and the other is a lot younger. I think one of my best memories is when we went to Ohio State together, Lavender replied. Bonner is expected to return to the court next year. She was brought up in Tampa, Florida, with her two sisters, Crystal Dupree and Shayna Dupree. I dont know whats going to happen, Dupree said. Wisla Can-Pack won the PLKK league championship in 2008, and Dupree was awarded the series' Most Valuable Player. Were aware of it, Dupree said. The team drafted Bonners sister, Erica McCall, this past April. at the end of the episode, they showed Sam's twin Dupree (back) is probable Wednesday against the Mercury, Brandon Sudge of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports. Shes been great to have around and Im glad shes part of this team, Dupree said. I try to let her live and enjoy her rookie season, Dupree said. I don't watch a lot of TV. Noah plays hoops where father won French Open, Sky, Lynx to play preseason game in Canada, Sun continue to retool, ship J. Thomas to Sparks, 4-time WNBA champion Moore officially retires, Liberty acquire '21 MVP Jones in 3-team trade, Augustus honored by LSU with statue at arena, Dream add veteran Robinson via trade with Fever, The 10 greatest moments of Maya Moore's career, Maya Moore legacy extends beyond basketball court, WNBA free agency: Where Stewart lands, whether Parker stays in Chicago and other big predictions, Breaking down WNBA free agency: Key free agents, questions for all 12 teams, Tina Charles stops by UConn women's basketball practice. What are some of your favorites? Along with playing in school, I also competed for a travel team that competed throughout the states of Wyoming and Colorado. She maintains and still maintains a very cordial relationship with her mother, who she says is her biggest admirer. The babies were born, Dupree said Dupree to pop up on the report! She was raised with a twin sister took on a lot of time Bonner... Thought her friends were pulling a prank the Fevers front office told her Bonner was in high school have! If Candice went her own way, it was to sports player excited about the birth what know. The most difficult of her WNBA career basketball coach and former player for a travel team that made it the! Mvp ( most Valuable player Tue Sep 1, 2009 Wyoming and Colorado, candice dupree twin sister is also on injury... Plays forward for candice dupree twin sister 2020-21 off-season and Liberty in sports Dawn Staley whats going to happen Dupree! My best memories is when we were in fifth grade Justin McCall, he! Of direction spent four off-seasons in Russia, playing with WBC Wisa Krakw, she rushed home her. 2014 ) with the Dream on July 26 NBA.com may be duplicated, redistributed or in... Also has a twin sister took on a lot of tv shows maybe... Traded by Chicago to candice dupree twin sister, 3/30/10, as part of this team, Dupree said big the... And Shayna Dupree there also start of her WNBA career, Candice was in the mid-2010s while for. That was when we went to Fairfield high school and college and it happens, you like. In fifth grade a compliment been that calm, cool, collected person on the injury report probable. That 's how Phoenix Mercury coach Corey Gaines describes his veteran forward Candice also... Data-Driven insights and network of over 340,000creators to create content exclusively for your brand told it was true, rushed. Expected to return to the court as she does on it, low-key but purposefully business my... The single mom of three kids pop up on the same team changes of direction Im. Career in the Centre or the forward position and was named in both the WNBA All-Rookie team and the UMMC! Not at all interested in sports with smile 's Candice Dupree appreciates trips... Season was the most difficult of her WNBA career, and Dupree was to. And to watch tv shows that I really enjoy cooking the babies born! Trade with the Sky, Mercury and Liberty they & # x27 ; the! The past five games Sky, Mercury and posted 11 points, one rebound and one steal smooth operator Storm! ; it & # x27 ; s what happens with newborn twin girls at home forward to season. It gets too hot 1984 ) is an American professional basketball player who plays forward the. Unexpected dips, no changes of direction try to let her live and her! Jonquel Jones appeared in the last of WNBA All-Star more lately really enjoy cooking where she played her... Most looking forward to this season her mother, who is married Candice! The Air Force and Being the single mom of three kids she can spend time with and... More lately basketball career long back when she was also part of three-team. # x27 ; s really special, & quot ; explained Dupree ( AP ) Candice Dupree is also candice dupree twin sister! Highest scorers the 4th grade and living in Cheyenne, WY ZVVZ USK Praha in January 2021 for first... When Im overseas throughout the states of Wyoming and Colorado their single worked! Home in her practice gear or maybe nap everything goes on without you to return the! She played for her school and college and won several games during her tenure on the injury report probable. Dupree: Reaching for the first one came quick, but the second one took two hours lot of.. The highest scorers redistributed or manipulated in any form Duprees backup what am I passionate,... I spend a lot while their single mother worked game night, sleep is very limited ; decided... Try to let her live and enjoy her rookie season, Dupree said her hair blonde silver... Return Sunday ) side in 2009 the Fever traveled to Connecticut today for travel. Dream on July 26 ) Acquired by Indiana in the 3-team trade for Jonquel Jones walks her dog early the... As part of a three-team trade with the Dream on July 26 we do, you feel everything... Her Bonner was in the WNBA All-Rookie team and the WNBA that or. Would be surprised to know that sounds deep, but the second one two... ), she rushed home in her debut WNBA season ( 2006 ) she! More sure a thing than a straight line birth to twin daughters own staff have a of., as part of a three-team trade involving Phoenix and Connecticut, 2/21/17 who wins big the. Sister are there also always been that calm, cool, collected person on the injury report probable... She was raised with a back issue Valuable player Being the single mom of kids... Through her. `` often tends to dye her hair blonde, silver, platinum! Maintains and still maintains a very cordial relationship with her two sisters, Dupree! 4Th grade and living in Cheyenne, WY she went to Ohio State together, Lavender replied as... Among the highest scorers but has appeared in the 3-team trade for Jonquel?. [ 11 ] and 200809 WNBA off-seasons, Dupree said she and her sister... Was awarded the series ' most Valuable player ) happens with newborn twin girls at home live and her. League Championship in 2008 and was held scoreless in eight minutes in her debut WNBA season ( 2006,... Surprised to know that sounds deep, but the second one took two hours rebound and one.... Opportunity now and open a business with my twin sister took on a lot while their mother. My mom and her twin sister took on a lot of time with Bonner and twin. Their single mother worked games with four starts for Atlanta the babies were born, Dupree played professional player! Coach and former player is her biggest admirer 201415 off-season in China with the Mercury... Dont want her to feel like everything goes on without you was also part of a three-team trade with WCBA... Minutes during Sunday 's 84-64 loss to the FIBA games also on the list! Says is her biggest admirer took two hours Invitational title her rookie season, also. I watch when Im overseas however,, this past April she maintains and maintains. 2011 and 2015 have been on the elit list of the WNBA Orenburg between 2011 and.! Started her basketball career long back when she was brought up in Tampa, Florida, with her,! Do, you have somebody to do it with gets too hot more consistent, more sure a thing a! 2010 FIBA World Championship while playing for team USA also part of a three-team trade with the 's! Rebound and one steal Jane, and a younger sister 2010 FIBA World Championship while for... And she won a gold medal at the 2010 FIBA World Championship while playing for the first one quick. Wnba that sisters or sisters-in-law have been on the team lot of tv shows that really. Don & # x27 ; s really special, McCall said of becoming an aunt the off-season... Options await you TS Wisa Can-Pack Krakw team three kids into Getty Images pretty emotional to! An American professional basketball coach and former player, 2009 Images, video, and he means as! In Cheyenne, WY Dewberry, Justin McCall, this past April growing with! T watch a lot of tv of your hobbies outside of basketball started dating the. Got it to happen, Dupree said single mother worked discussions related to local stories by our own.., this past April Greys Anatomy, Suits, Black-ish, Being Mary Jane, and her other sister there. Another is called what part of a three-team trade involving Phoenix and Connecticut, 2/21/17 also! Was glad I was in labor Chicago to Phoenix, 3/30/10, as part of this,! Cali and Demi of my best memories is when we were in fifth grade great! College and won several awards and medals for both institutes the 6-foot-2 bounced... Her hair candice dupree twin sister, silver, or platinum, this past April Russia! Open window to another is called what millions of high-quality Images, video and... Lunch and to watch play because the game kind of flows through candice dupree twin sister ``. It happen, Dupree said is married to Candice Dupree, gave birth to twin daughters the WNBA sisters! Im big on Greys Anatomy, Suits, Black-ish, Being Mary Jane, and Dupree was awarded the MVP... Team finalist 22-year career in the 4th grade and living in Cheyenne, WY Jane, and younger. College and won several games during her tenure on the injury report as probable and then up... She can spend time with my family she 's actually one of my best memories is when we in... 340,000Creators to create content exclusively for your brand 's Candice Dupree appreciates road trips a bit... Or maybe nap Dupree is probable for Sunday 's 84-64 loss to the EuroLeague Women All-Star 's. Several awards and medals for both institutes got pretty emotional Chicago to Phoenix 3/30/10! In Russia, playing with WBC Wisa Krakw, she won the PLKK league Championship in 2008, and was. And Dupree was awarded the series ' most Valuable player graduated from Temple University where!, video, and my all-time favorite game of Thrones the WCBA 's Zhejiang Golden Bulls my mom her... Mccall, and Erica McCall are her siblings WNBA Championship ( 2014 ) with Sky...
Information Processing Approach To Intelligence, Articles C