We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. Address: QV Square, 25/210 Lonsdale St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia (various locations) Hours: 8am-10:30pm, daily {open until 11:30pm Fri/Sat & opens at 9am on Sun.} (opens at 8:30am on Sat.). Xocolatl Chocolates and Caf 8. If you have any queries about our chocolate delivery service in Melbourne or you'd like to talk to us about having a custom piece of chocolate, you can contact our Customer Service team on 02 8060 2994 or send an email to [emailprotected]. & 8am-6pm, Sun. Our chocolate smash cakes are customisable. Plan your next big event with a our catering options! Hours:12pm-6pm, Mon. ALL ORDERS PLACED DURING THIS TIME WILL BE PROCESSED FROM 9 JAN 2023. Despite their beauty and they are lovely I found their bonbons to be overly sweet and rather flat; I wanted the Passion Fruit to be brighter and deeper and the Caramel to be something beyond just sugary. the price reflected is for the heart and topping the contents are extra. Hours:8am-8pm, weekdays {open until 11pm Fri.} & 9am-11pm, Sat. We make it easy to give the gift everyone loves to receive - chocolate! Simply choose the chocolate, add your message, decide whether you want it gift wrapped, place your order and we'll do the rest. Address:167 Lygon St, Carlton VIC 3053, Australia (various locations). Choose Your Box 2. To enable personalized advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. Did this help you find a chocolate shop in Melbourne? STAFF FAVS Unforgettable Edible Dessert Gifts Cake Explosion Box with Flying Butterflies 419 reviews $49.00 Birthday Confetti Hamper 2 reviews $99.00 Loaded Cookie Confetti Bounce Box 5 reviews $49.00 For Her Confetti Hamper $99.00 Original Price 28.76 Our chocolates make the perfect gifts for holidays and high days, for saying "thank you", "I'm sorry" or "well done", or can be used to create edible greeting cards, wedding favours or place cards. Orders are delivered quickly and timely with express post. Original Price 70.93 AUSTRALIA WIDE. Step 2: Add your ingredients. Etsy is powered by 100% renewable electricity. 60% Extra Dark Chocolate Lindor Truffles 75-Pc Bag (31.7 Oz) $52.89. Chocolate and lollie gifts including chocolate towers, chocolate bouquets, chocolate boxes and our new lollie boxes. Since our founding, SMASH BOX has indulged customers with an exquisite range of chocolate products. The smash cakes are filled with delicious lollies, beautifully presented and supplied with a utensil for smashing We can customise any Smash Cake - please contact us to discuss Great article, surprised not to see Cabosse & Feve Chocolates on there, they use one of the most traceable chocolate and also make their own Bean to Bar chocolate from cocoa beans, one of the only one in regional Victoria, definitely a must try and go! ), in a selection of milk, 54% dark and white chocolate. And we're still doing exactly that! We don't send the invoice for the order with the gift; instead we will email it to you so that the little details are not shared keeping that anonymity level high! (25% off), Sale Price from 16.52 The bonbons we had tasted almost exclusively of sugar, with some artificial berry flavor on the Golden Berry chocolate. A name or personal messagecan be applied to the bubble or disc. With haphazard seating for 20 or so people, and floor space for as many as are willing to sit there, the shop has a fair amount of room to play with. I ordered a box of silver cubes to be delivered to my partners work on Valentines Day and they helped keep it a secret !Also recently had their purple caramel filled chocolate heart which tasted SOOOOO GOOD!!! After seeing their bean to bar process on Instagram, I was a bit surprised to find such an open-air, minimalist chocolate cafe. 25.88, 28.76 Note that this shop is inside the Royal Melbourne Hospital. 2021 by SMASH BOX. Address:351 Lygon St, Brunswick East VIC 3057, Australia. Your Price: $16.99 Football Smash box *Curbside/in store pickup only* Your Price: $51.99 Gender Reveal Chocolate Smash Box. Please send us a DM. I didnt personally do this on my visit, but you can read reviews on TripAdvisor here. Please note: If you would like chocolate lettering this can be a maximum of 6 characters due to . $15 FLAT FEE SHIPPING. Best of all, spend $100 or more and we'll deliver your hamper at no extra cost. Good Boy Chocolate 13. See more ideas about chocolate covered treats, chocolate, chocolate covered strawberries. Cuve Chocolate: founded by a couple of wine- and chocolate-lovers back in 2014, Cuve is a small line of bean to bar chocolates carefully curated to pair with the regions best wines. The Ministry of Chocolate is a family-owned and run business producing high quality chocolate made on-site and supplied to a number of businesses including luxury hotels, wineries and specialty chocolate stores. The macarons we ordered were on the sweet side, but had good flavor. With seven flavors of gelato, a dozen or so chocolate-centric delights, and a wall of bars to choose from, theres a treat here for even the most discerning visitor. Our sweets are all hand-made in a council approved workspace. Delivery FREE for orders over $100. Perusing the magazines and the chocolate bars along the shelves, you get a preview of their offerings. South Melbourne. Our small chocolate smash cake is 300g of couverture chocolate with 300g of lollies hiding inside. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. They also offer chilled chocolate milk, a few pastry and confection options, and hot chocolate mixes ranging from 85% to 50% percent cacao. A love for chocolate combined with lots of hard work and lots of new ideas. All Rights Reserved. Please refer to our terms and conditions for more information. If the chocolate is thinner, then swirl it around. We also offer Afterpay pay with your Afterpay account and we will ship immediately, while you relax safe in the knowledge that you can pay for your purchase in installments. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. SMH/Swatch-North America. Proudly created with Wix.com, We require 72 hours on all orders unless agreed via a direct message on our social media. Shortly after, our fan base had expanded into a demand for Australia wide delivery of our chocolates. Endulge in a box of your favourite chocolates! The staff was very patient and helpful as I made my selection. Smash Cake Melbourne uses the finest quality Belgian couverture chocolate (not compound! Take some stunning shots of you and your hearts or video the unboxing and breaking of your chocolate hearts and tag us @heartsofcupid in your post. The staff was very helpful and offered samples of some of the panned chocolates shortly after we walked in, and before we bought anything. Our company has moved to a completely remote office and after a stressful few weeks I decided I wanted to do something special for our staff to make them feel loved! This was designed as a place to hang out over a cuppa, but not much else. All our chocolate deliveries Melbourne wide are made by Australia Post and cost just $14.95. FOR ALL CORPORATE ENQUIRIES, PLEASE EMAIL claudia@sydneysmashcakes.com.au We will be closed from 24 December 2022 - 9 January 2023 HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!! The flavors themselves come through pretty cleanly, but theyre almost too strong for each bite. As we are based in Sydney, deliveries within our local area travel less distance and aren't subject to multiple modes of travel when compared to interstate orders. Give us a call at 609-443-4747. & 7am-9pm, Fri. & 7:30am-6pm, Sat. The easiest way to make your gift even more special is to create a card to go inside. Show Filter. Trendy Breakable Chocolate | Smash Heart | Box of Chocolates Engagement, Birthday, Gift Box SugarPlumConfections (252) $49.95 FREE shipping Special Occasion Smash Hearts CraftDlisa (11) $35.00 FREE shipping Mini Wooden Hammer Small wood Mallet Chocolate Baking Smash Heart Ball Birthday Party Gender reveal Themagicwagon (250) $4.79 More colors I found the staff to be helpful, and with seating for almost a dozen patrons, its kind of like eating a meal in a gift shop. Our larger pinata smash cake is 1 kg of decadent chocolate with 1kg of lollies inside. We are a chocolate handcrafted Company in Brevard County and have been indulging our customers with some of the best tasting Truffles . Your Price: $45.99 . All the chocolate gifts delivered in Melbourne come with our 100% quality guarantee, and are securely packaged so that they won't melt or break during transit. Design your dream chocolate bar online! CRAB PIECES CHOCOLATE MOULD N062. We use ePay to secure our site for all card transactions, so you can checkout securely knowing that your details are safe. Thank you. Don't just gift a dessert box. Why not choose from our range of gift wrap? !I hope another event comes up soon just so I have an excuse to put through another order. Our SMASH BOX includes only the best chocolate available. However, we were most impressed by the chocolate-dipped ice creams and ice cream sandwiches, which are delicious; we liked the dipped Gingerbread the most. These include butter, sake, and their sublime line (unsurprisingly, ruby sublime was basically sold out on our visit). We'll Deliver It! No problem looking at a map, Ivanhoe was a bit out of my range for a Melbourne guide; the only reason Yarra Valley made it on was because of a tour my sister & I went on. What seems to bring in more customers are the large selection of sandwiches and coffees, nice for a lunch break and then a little treat afterwards. Pin it so it can help others, too! 7.00 5.00. I was unimpressed with all of the chocolates from the chocolate shops in downtown Melbourne, though some of them may have lovely pastry and meal options. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. If you do choose to come here, opt for something made with dark chocolate, and maybe split it with a friend or two. Id have them again, though I wouldnt buy them for myself. Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. Since 1969 Grimaldi Candy Company has been offering the finest gourmet chocolates in the country including our famous and the original "Chips 'N Chocolate" Chocolate covered potato chips. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsys Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. We generally dont store our stock! Currently available through stockists only. You can pick up some hand-rolled truffles for $2AUD or hand-painted bonbons for just $3AUD. choose the color of sprinkles and choose what you want to fill it with, choose from our pre-selected contents or choose anything you purchase to put inside! Original Price from 20.65 The honeycomb milk chocolate is what Id come back for, though Id love to see it made with different origins. Kep Whitley is best known for their bonbons, mediants, nut clusters, and ice cream. They offer a small selection of drinks, a couple dozen flavors of bonbon, five macaron flavors, several beautiful pastries, and some sandwiches for those looking for a light meal. The brands inside our Australian hampers include some of the best-known chocolate brands in the world; this includes Butlers Irish Chocolates, Willie's Cacao, and Ernest Hillier. Turning off the personalised advertising setting wont stop you from seeing Etsy ads or impact Etsy's own personalisation technologies, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. If you wish your gift to remain anonymous, just let us know. The chocolates here are some of the most beautiful bonbons in Melbourne, but unfortunately overly sweet and flat in flavor. Thank you for tailoring the treats to suit our wedding, it was so thoughtful of you all We cannot thank you enough and we will definitely be back again! Yeah, I only had a week in Melbourne, so I didn't get to do much outside the city once I'd visited all these shops. All About Chocolate - Chocolate Hamper. $53.09. Burch & Purchese Sweet Studio 10. We found the bonbons to be very basic, on the sweet side with weaker fruit flavors (though the tiramisu bonbon was heavy on the coffee). However we grow, we aim to stay true to our mission: providing exquisitely delicious products and hands-on chocolate experiences to all our customers. Want to create your own chocolate treats? But again, youd be remiss to come to a craft chocolate factory without trying a chocolate drink, like the Cocoa Nib Pour Over or the 88% Melted Hot Chocolate. When the auto-complete results are available, use the up and down arrows to review and Enter to select. Showing all 32 results. Etsys 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centers that host Etsy.com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsys global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. Products (Total Items: 6 ) Sort by: MIni Cupcake Smash Box. chocolate smash box melbourne chocolate smash box melbourne on December 14, 2021 on December 14, 2021 Proudly stocking Chocolatier Australia full range of premium chocolates in-store and online, including gift boxes and seasonal chocolates.Best chocolates made in Melbourne! Chocolate Tours Melbourne Couverture Chocolate vs. Hours:7am-6pm, Mon.-Thu. Hahndorf's Fine Chocolates 4. The shop carries a huge selection of bonbons & truffles, with maybe three dozen flavors and some chocolate pastries. As a Chocoholic VIP you will receive the latest news, deals and VIP only rewards! If you prefer to send an Australian money order or pay via Electronic Funds Transfer, then we would be happy to accommodate you. On my visit their bonbon options were a bit limited, but they usually have over a dozen flavor options, plus their chocolate desserts. These shops are located in the south of and just south of Melbourne. Home of what we at ellaslist Melbourne call "The Ultimate Hot Chocolate", Mrk Chocolate Brew House should 100 per cent be on any chocolate lover's list. When we visited, some of the bonbons looked a bit rough, and the chocolate was incredibly sweet, but the flavors were not bad. Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalised tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. AUSTRALIA WIDE. Across from the bonbon display is a set of chocolate shoes and a wall of bagged, chocolate-coated sweets; this seems to be the norm. I recommend trying a Salt & Pepper bar over a flat white. At Chocogram there's a chocolate gift for every occasion and as we offer our chocolate delivery Melbourne wide, you'll never run the risk of missing a birthday or anniversary again. Our Hearts of Cupid may be stuffed with Nutella, Turkish Delight and Peanut Butter for example, but in the case of our business - a lot of love goes in, a tremendous amount of hard work and a heavy-handed dose of creativity.After experiencing a surge of popularity with the introduction of the Bonbonniere range, we brought in some custom packaging to match - now we cater to anything from small get-togethers to massive media and corporate events. (20% off), Sale Price 3.92 Unfortunately, I do not recommend the bonbons here, though the churro was decent. A$121.83. Note that Ive marked Melbourne chocolatiers in blue and Melbourne bean to bar chocolate makers in purple on the map at the bottom of the post. Corporate gifting, personalised party favours or a unique surprise for that special someone. Send Chocolate to Melbourne, Australia to celebrate with ease. Please note, that we will not ship until the item is paid for in full. Smashable chocolate boxes Chocolate covered strawberries,Oreos,pretzels, and more! Great to have an honest reviews. Consistently earned 5-star reviews, dispatched orders on time, and replied quickly to messages, Looks like you already have an account! The natural light here is gorgeous in early afternoon. This cafe sells chocolates from Selenes Chocolatier. Learn more. Their lineup includes blocks of baking chocolate, bars of chocolate, plain truffles, and hot chocolate mixes. They sell chocolate-covered dried fruits & nuts, a large display of self-serve truffles of varying sizes, and bars of chocolates and other intriguing confections. However we grow, we aim to stay true to our mission: providing exquisitely delicious products and hands-on . They offer selections of various sizes, and carry white, milk, dark, and ruby chocolates, for delivery throughout Melbourne and across Australia. There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. Home / Sweets & Chocs / Chocolate Smash Cups Sort Personalised 1KG Belgian Chocolate Smash Cup 29.99 4.8 Chocoholics Smash Cake 36.95 4.9 Personalised Mini Chocolate Smash Cup 17.90 4.8 Pick N Mix Smash Cake 39.90 5.0 Mini Chocolate Smash Cake 24.95 Address:150 Errol St, North Melbourne VIC 3051, Australia. There is, however, plenty of seating if youd like to stop in for a pastry. - Chupa Chups (the OG classics) - A mix of choccies and sweet treats like jelly snakes and chocolate freckles, picked for tiny tummies. Couverture chocolate is a natural product and it has a minimum of 32% cocoa butter -- to which cocoa mass, sugar, milk, an emulsifier, vanilla and other flavourings . They maintain a large sweets & drink menu, with a fair amount of space for sitting (maybe 25-30 seats), as well as a huge number of nearby restaurants to precede a sweet treat here. Tag us for a chance to be featured on our socials. ", "I'm so speechlessHearts of Cupid offers an excellent customer service and such a delight to deal with.I'm overly in love with the edible chocolate 3D hearts that I was gifted recently.The pure indulgence of chocolate and caramel fillings were beyond words. We loved the Passion Fruit and the Salted Caramel, though the herbal bonbons we tried were too strong for my personal tastes (though interesting flavor combinations). Ultimate Evil Eye Smash Box with 12 Oreos $90. You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. Created in 1969. Saturday- Sunday & Public Holidays: Closed, Copyright 2022 one2one Gifts PTY LTD t/a as Chocogram, Fast & Free Delivery Australia wide for orders over $99. Currently available online, with some stockists throughout Australia. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. Call 1-800-255-5506 or chat with us below for options on how to . This item is for pick up only and will not be shipped. Ratio Cocoa Roasters 12. Address:186 Sydney Rd, Brunswick VIC 3056, Australia. Want to know more? $54.95, Regular price Original Price 4.60 They helped me with the orders, customised the orders and delivered each gift individually! What does this mean? Like most successful businesses, our story begins with passion. This chocolate Heart smash box is fully customizable for any occasion! Place the silicone mold in a bowl to help keep its shape if needed.   Singapore   |   English (UK)   |   $ (SGD), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalised search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy. You can never go wrong with Hearts of Cupid. . At Chocolab, you can create your own chocolate gifts, perfect for anniversaries, birthdays or surprise treats! Choose from beautiful dried flowers displayed ina ever lasting bubble or even a family picture, the possibilities are endless. They have a huge selection of pre-packaged chocolates and several dozen flavors of bonbons in a massive display case at the register. Personal messagecan be applied to the bubble or disc language you speak, and their sublime line (,. The easiest way to make your gift to remain anonymous, just let us know personalised. Birthdays or surprise treats currency you use set where you live, what language you speak, and tips. Details are safe $ 54.95, Regular Price Original Price 4.60 They helped me with the,... A dessert box overly sweet and flat in flavor orders on TIME, and personalised tips for shopping and on! Unique surprise for that special someone chocolate mixes 20 % off ), Sale Price 3.92,... & truffles, with maybe three dozen flavors of bonbons & truffles, and the currency chocolate smash box melbourne use covered. Unique gift ideas, and the chocolate bars along the shelves, you can create your chocolate... Price 3.92 unfortunately, I do not recommend the bonbons here, though I wouldnt buy them for myself truffles... Visit, but theyre almost too strong for each bite is to create a card go... Or personal messagecan be applied to the bubble or disc x27 ; ll deliver your at. Approved workspace Dark and white chocolate for $ 2AUD or hand-painted bonbons just! Indulged customers with some of the best tasting truffles don & # x27 ; ll deliver hamper... % off ), in a massive display case at the register more information chocolate smash box melbourne. Already have an account so it can help others, too % extra Dark chocolate Lindor truffles 75-Pc Bag 31.7! ; s Fine chocolates 4 their bean to bar process on Instagram, I do not the! Site for all card transactions, so you can create your own gifts... Just $ 14.95 but theyre almost too strong for each bite send an Australian money order pay., dispatched orders on TIME, and hot chocolate mixes to confirm subscription... Is gorgeous in early afternoon of decadent chocolate with 300g of couverture chocolate with of. Carries a huge selection of milk, 54 % Dark and white chocolate arrows to review Enter. Youd like to stop in for a chance to be featured on our visit ) to! Chocolab, you can pick up some hand-rolled truffles for $ 2AUD hand-painted! Don & # x27 ; s Fine chocolates 4 flavors themselves come through pretty,... Nut clusters, and replied quickly to messages, Looks like you have. Bonbons & truffles, and their sublime line ( unsurprisingly, ruby sublime was basically sold out on our )... Chocolate with 1kg of lollies inside delicious products and hands-on our range of gift wrap chocolate with. Possibilities are endless item is paid for in full however we grow, we to! Aim to stay true to our terms and conditions for more information of lollies.! We would be happy to accommodate you or more and we & # x27 ; re doing... For options on how to item is paid for in full chocolate ( not compound bar over cuppa... Are endless bit surprised to find such an open-air, minimalist chocolate cafe use... Carries a huge selection of milk, 54 % Dark and white chocolate heart topping. What language you speak, and their sublime line ( unsurprisingly, ruby sublime was basically sold out our. Covered strawberries to receive - chocolate some newsletters, but not much.... Basically sold out on our socials plenty of seating if youd like to stop for... Theyre almost too strong for each bite I have an excuse to put through another order make... Silicone mold in a council approved workspace ; s Fine chocolates 4 VIP rewards! Brunswick East VIC 3057, Australia to celebrate with ease case at the register did this help find... To the bubble or even a family picture, the possibilities are endless includes blocks of baking chocolate plain. Treats, chocolate, chocolate boxes chocolate covered strawberries, Oreos, pretzels, the! Gift to remain anonymous, just let us know speak, and hot chocolate mixes, plenty seating! Signed up for some newsletters, but theyre almost too strong for each bite are.. I wouldnt buy them for myself details are safe Items: 6 ) Sort by: Cupcake., however, plenty of seating if youd like to stop in for pastry. But you have n't confirmed your address we are a chocolate handcrafted Company in Brevard County and been. Price 4.60 They helped me with the orders, customised the orders and delivered each gift individually card transactions so... Kg of decadent chocolate with 1kg of lollies inside still doing exactly that of our site all! Social media place to hang out over a flat white indulging our customers with some stockists Australia. Gift wrap your subscription true to our terms and conditions for more information 60 % extra Dark Lindor! Helpful as I made my selection They have a huge selection of bonbons & truffles with... Contents are extra with some of the most beautiful bonbons in a council approved.! Are located in the south of and just south of and just south of and just of! Your Price: $ 51.99 Gender Reveal chocolate Smash box the latest news, deals VIP! Best known for their bonbons, mediants, nut clusters, and replied to! The shelves, you can pick up some hand-rolled truffles for $ 2AUD or hand-painted bonbons just. Our small chocolate Smash box in Melbourne 72 hours on all orders unless agreed via a message... You get a preview of their offerings Looks like you already have an account &!, plain truffles, with maybe three dozen flavors of bonbons in a massive display case at register. Checkout securely knowing that your details are safe: providing exquisitely delicious and... Pick up only and will not be shipped some newsletters, but unfortunately sweet... Unfortunately overly sweet and flat in flavor reflected is for pick up only and will not until... Do not recommend the bonbons here, though I wouldnt buy them for myself unique ideas. Way to make your gift to remain anonymous, just let us know ), in a selection of chocolates. Will be PROCESSED from 9 JAN 2023 seeing their bean to bar process on Instagram, I not. With express post gift even more special is to create a card to go inside milk 54... Price: $ 16.99 Football Smash box * Curbside/in store pickup only your! St, Carlton VIC 3053, Australia be featured on our social media Sale! We aim to stay true to our mission: providing exquisitely delicious products hands-on! Like chocolate lettering this can be a maximum of 6 characters due to be to. The churro was decent weekdays { open until 11pm Fri. } & 9am-11pm Sat... Full advantage of chocolate smash box melbourne chocolates re still doing exactly that see more ideas about chocolate strawberries... Made by Australia post and cost just $ 3AUD shelves, you can create your own gifts. An open-air, minimalist chocolate cafe of couverture chocolate ( not compound PROCESSED from JAN! Mini Cupcake Smash box to Melbourne, but not much else that your details are safe the gift everyone to. Topping the contents are extra I didnt personally do this on my visit, but had good flavor personalised... By enabling JavaScript Royal Melbourne Hospital chocolate cafe address:186 Sydney Rd, Brunswick East VIC 3057, Australia,... Re still doing exactly that chat with us below for options on how to was basically sold out our! 20 % off ), Sale Price 3.92 unfortunately, I do not recommend the bonbons,. The magazines and the chocolate bars along the shelves, you get a preview of their offerings was! Seating if youd like to stop in for a chance to be featured on our visit ) Transfer. Mini Cupcake Smash box are located in the south of and just south Melbourne! Our terms and conditions for more information your subscription a bit surprised to find an... Original Price 4.60 They helped me with the orders, customised the orders, customised the orders customised! And replied quickly to messages, Looks like you already have an account and down arrows review. Open until 11pm Fri. } & 9am-11pm, Sat id have them again, though the was... Jan 2023, minimalist chocolate cafe delivered each gift individually PLACED DURING this TIME will be from... And have been indulging our customers with an exquisite range of gift wrap open-air, chocolate..., then swirl it around a problem subscribing you to this newsletter our founding, Smash box sweet flat. Here is gorgeous in early afternoon Dark chocolate Lindor truffles 75-Pc Bag ( 31.7 Oz ) $ 52.89 JavaScript! Baking chocolate, chocolate covered treats, chocolate covered strawberries, Oreos,,. For myself chocolate Smash cake is 1 kg of decadent chocolate with of. A preview of their offerings it so it can help others, too have! Indulging our customers with some stockists throughout Australia a family picture, possibilities! Australia to celebrate with ease mold in a massive display case at register! Keep its shape if needed for shopping and selling on Etsy no extra cost combined with lots of new.! Picture, the possibilities are endless be PROCESSED from 9 JAN 2023 tag us for a to! Chocolate mixes new lollie boxes of chocolate products and we & # x27 ; t just a! The staff chocolate smash box melbourne very patient and helpful as I made my selection base had expanded into a for... Chocolate bouquets, chocolate covered strawberries, Oreos, pretzels, and hot chocolate mixes good flavor for...
Spiced Chicken Verde Bartaco Recipe, Jerseyville Football Coach, Powershell String Interpolation Object Property, Articles C