Text 707-3312688 Authentic grey blue nose pitbull for sale! Se habla. Text 7073312688 We want to welcome all you in the great state of California and Thank you for visiting mrpitbull.com! my babies are wonderful pitbulls who need a new home where they can be the only dog and receive wonderful personal attention. Please login to manage saved searches ads. He's a XL blood /great ped 707/3312688 TRI-COLOR Carriers I have 3 females left. Text 7073312688 Prices are negotiable. Text 7073312688 Prices start $600.00 -XL Ameeican pitbull terrier puppies available. She is good with people ? Does he refuse to give up the remote control? Champion bloodlines. She is mostly grey with white. Pit bull puppies born January 30th 2014 and will be available March 27th. Only one male 2 females left. Amazing puppies "3 Puppies left" PR UKC registered XXL PITBULL Puppies Males and females. Male 2- $2k- Tan Color PUPS ARE DUE He is a cuddle and well, JULIETTE a Teacup Shih-Tzu Designer, for the special lover of tiny dogs. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxx.xxx These are just a few of the interesting questions I answer. Amazing puppies "3 Puppies left" PR UKC registered XXL PITBULL Puppies Males and females. Parents are really kind and loving both purple ribbon reproduced and UKC Home builder s Special offers comprehensive upgrades, including extra square footage, great surfaces and stunning architectural details. Pups We have a nice litter of working quality South African Boerboel puppies. If they eat raw meat and taste blood will they go wild? Mom is a blue bully Limited quantities - Will not last long. Don't feel sad and blue when I've got Pitbull puppies for you. He has blue eyes. Orange County, tustin, CA Details / Contact 6 of 241 (female) ID: 23-01-12-00472 Pit Bull mix needs a loving home. Bully Pitbull Puppies Depending on the situation, you will be required to check in at intervals to provide updates on the dog's transition. For videos of the puppies and their parents go to XL Pitbull pups. Visit us at Mobile Adoption Events around the Bay Area: You're looking at a 6 weeks old puppy ready to take home! Exotic Micro Bully Puppys -2 male, 2 female, Exotic American Micro Bully Litter-2 MALE, 2 FEMALES-ready to go today. Bakersfield. We ask that you fill out our Adoption Questionnaire, to help determine what type of dog(s) would best suit you. Will make great companions. Copyright 2019 mrpitbull.com All images and content are property of mrpitbull.com. They won't last. 2 white with patch I am selling a couple of male & & female black young puppies with a touch of white. States. Hello we recently had a litter of 5 puppies; 1 girl and 4 boys. I have 4 male full bred dachshund puppies that need good homes please contact me for information adoption fee applies. She is colored white with Puppies puppies XL Pitbull pups ukc reg I have a bluenose pitbull puppy I got as a gift I cant longer keep her. He is a good boy, weighs about 90lbs, and is not aggressive at all. You will also be required to provide proof of training with an approved trainer within one month of placement, before the adoption can be finalized. Parents are very kind and loving both purple ribbon bred and UKC cute black/white boxer mixed with pitbull puppy-6 months. Lilac Brindle micro bully UKC registered Iam the owner of both parents and in house breed. 3 American pit bull puppies 1 boy and 2 girls born September 20, 2014 If interested or you want more pictures, please. 8 week old pitbull puppies full red nose buckskin pits mom is full red and dad is full red 100% all dewormed eating hard n soft food mixed readyh for new Got some badass pitbull pups Authentic grey blue nose pitbull for sale! They are 10 weeks old and fully vaccinated. Pitbull pups. $600.00 -XL Ameeican pitbull terrier puppies available. Very smart. I still have first and second pick males available. 27 7. xxx 8 Pitbull puppies Dogs & Puppies Pitbull Pitbull puppies Posted 20. Cats: TBD He loves to chew so I always keep multiple chew toys around . SE trim. 2 white with patch Text 707-3312688 I have 3 female American Pitbull Terriers available, pups are 8 weeks old, thick boned with block heads, pups are huge. One of the favorite areas on my site. Regrettably, where I live am unable to keep viewing over him. Post an Ad. I own the parents of the puppies and they are part of my family my dog. Los Angeles, California 90210. 7 weeks old almost ready text 707-3312688 ON PUPS PED. Champion bloodlines, UKC registered. "3 Puppies left" PR UKC registered XXL PITBULL Puppies Males and females. This ad was posted with the eBay Classifieds mobile app. King lion. PUPS ARE DUE Her name is Coka..She has blue eyes and a all white Coat.She is 15 weeks old.Letting her go due to L.. #331867 Two boys ABOUT THE DAM & SIRE Msg if interested please serious inquiries only !Buy Now, BLACK. $700--800-1000. Long Beach Ca .Sacramento Ca .Oakland Ca Msg if interested please serious inquiries only !Buy Now, Tan Color-TRI-COLOR carrier, GREEN EYES PITBULL PUPS. She is very well tempered and plays well with other animals and dogs. Puppies will certainly be ready for their new houses. Puppies will be purple ribbon bred and UKC signed up. Browse search results for pitbull puppies 50 dollars Pets and Animals for sale in Oakland, CA. I have deformed XXL. Dad is a black Tri We raise our puppies with love, attention, and science. Two boys I am selling a couple of male & & female black young puppies with a touch of white. I have 3 females left. This ad was published with the ebay.com Classifieds mobile app. 2 females left. Have more pics/videos available 9 weeks old ready for rehoming Very playful and energetic and loves to give cuddles. 2 females left. Very playful and energetic and loves to give cuddles. This ad was posted with the eBay Classifieds mobile app. Great-grand puppies I came across three puppies and wanted to find a nice home for them. Will be short This will be the 2nd breeding. Don't sleep on Pitbull Puppies Purple Ribbon Bred w/ papers 4 Sale. I have some nice xl BULLY puppies available, pups are 8 weeks old, thick boned with block heads, pups are huge. I have 3 female American Pitbull Terriers available, pups are 8 weeks old, thick boned with block heads, pups are huge. Females and males $250.00 For females $350 2x King lion 2x q-ball disciple /Tyson XL LEGENDS. These puppies are adorable, loving and loyal. I truly believe that if you are looking for a puppy you will not find a better kennel anywhere. XL blood. Text & This ad was posted with the eBay Classifieds mobile app. Puppies will be purple ribbon bred and UKC signed up. Thick, stocky, heavy bone, nice head pieces. She has. XL. call or text for more info. Very high pedigree. This ad was posted with the eBay Classifieds mobile app. She is house trained and potty Pitbull Puppies Purple Ribbon Bred w/ papers 4 Sale. Pups Re- homing my beautiful pitbulls looking for great homes. We are located in Upstate, New York and have been breeding bully style pits since 2005. It's a female dog! He is a pitbull that is in search to go to a good house. UTD on vaccinations and worming have shot record in hand / Registered paperwork he is a male blue nose pitbull five months old he is white and gray with colored eyes he has all his vaccines up-to-date and is neutered. $600.00 -XL Ameeican pitbull terrier puppies available. Parents are very kind and loving both purple ribbon bred and UKC cute black/white boxer mixed with pitbull puppy-6 months. I wan na BULLY XL american pitbull terrier pups forsale. Sounds like you need to read my training pages. https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/302645t/1670449938/short-haired-pug.jpg, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/302399t/1669791614/male-pomeranian-dog.jpg, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/302401t/1669792168/male-pomeranian-dog.jpg, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/302400t/1669791977/female-pomeranian-dog.jpg, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/303634t/1673325173/black-tan-dachshund.jpg, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/303020t/1671408701/hypoallergenic-shih-tzu.jpg, Teacup (Micro) Shih Tzu Designer Female Puppy - Juliette, Teacup Shih Tzu Designer Female Puppy Juliette, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/303019t/1671408420/brindle-teacup-shih-tzu.jpg, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/303024t/1671410071/tri-colored-shih-tzu.jpg, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/294327t/1668703518/male-french-bulldog.jpg. For videos of the puppies and their parents go to She is very friendly good temperament and well trained. Located at 1609 Valley View Road in Covington, GA, Crump's Bullies caters to the needs of clients coming from all parts of the United States and other countries around the globe. Shes up to date on he.. 2 males and all black female are $2k https://www.facebook.com/capitbullrescue/events Miyagi blood purple ribbon from both parents, have one female puppy blue nose pitbull available she'll be 9 weeks on Monday rehoming fee of $3500 for more information call me or msg me. Text 707-3312688 BULLY XL american pitbull terrier adult male forsale. Little did we know we were signing up for 5 years of pure love, but also 5 years of extreme pain, sleepless nights & large vet bills. This red-merle Aussie is a pure bred, with dock tail and first round of shots. She is potty trained & crate trained ? Just in time for Christmas. Text 707-3671323. Will make great companions. 2 solids Pets for Adoption at California Pit Bull Rescue, in Oakland, CA | Petfinder California Pit Bull Rescue Oakland, CA view our pets californiapitbullrescue@gmail.com 510-463-4277 Our Mission Visit us at Mobile Adoption Events around the Bay Area: https://www.facebook.com/capitbullrescue/events There are 2 males and 3 females. Ready for rehoming Champion Bloodlin-Tapp Family Outlaw VISION While, for example, you could find an Oakland puppy for sale near you, you can choose your pup from just about anywhere in America and our network members can arrange to send your pup to a major airport near you. 15 months old I have a blue fawn American Pitbull Terrier for sale with a nice bully build. On Feb -24 -2015. The sir(2nd photo) is 85lbs and madam(3rd She is very friendly good temperament and well trained. This ad was posted with the eBay Classifieds mobile app. This will be the 2nd breeding. Hello we recently had a litter of 5 puppies; 1 girl and 4 boys. If you have 3xdisciple 4x king lion 5x huge Q-ball/ escalade/ true XXL on Pups ped. AmericanListed features safe and local classifieds for everything you need! Recently she did no Several very similar results were not displayed. She is already vaccinated and dewormed, parents are in sight they are long haired, contact us if she has questions.View Detail, Her name is winter she is 6 months old house trained love kids love the park and love doggy toys very loving short hair easy to take care of and growView Detail, Her name is winter she is house trained she has all her shots she know sign languages and she's very smart she loves kids and she love going to the park she like doggy treats and toysView Detail, 3 Males $700 3 Females $800 no papers.Ready 10/18/22 at 8 weeks old.Will take deposits, born 08/23/22.1st shots and xxxxxxxx.xxxxxxx at xxxxxxxx@xxxxx.xxxView Detail, I have a litter of both female and male Malinois. The dam lives in our home with family. Children: 10+ Jobs. Likewise, I have UKC Young Adult Pitbull Male for Adoption. Registered-Paperwork in hand UTD on vaccinations and worming have shot record in hand / Registered paperwork There is good reason why the name "Mr Pitbull" is regarded with esteem. They are 8 months old as of cool pitbull puppies for sale check it out! Exquisite kitchen She is a female was born february 13,2015 she is 2 months about to be 3 months. We love to stay connected and watch our litters grow throughout their lifetimes! Pit bull puppies born January 30th 2014 and will be available March 27th. Taking Purchasing, Merchandising and Procurement, Lake Los Angeles Pets and Animals for sale, City of Industry Pets and Animals for sale. ON PUPS PED. Cute Pitbull White Brindle Blue Nose Puppy 9 weeks old. 1 white and blue. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. Mom is a blue bully This ad was published with the ebay.com Classifieds mobile app. As the owner and operator of this business, I focus 100% on the dogs. Energy Level: Average Already doing good with potty training Whelped in a loving home environment and breastfed 100% until week 7 then slowly weened until 100% solid at week 10. She's a four year old pitty who likely spent most of her life in a yard before ending up in the shelter. PITBULL PUPS. Text 707-3312688 for more We have pocket pitbulls, standard bully pitbulls and XL Bully pitbull puppies for sale year round.. Read More. 15 months old This ad was posted with the eBay Classifieds Lucien Cane Corso Mastiff Young - Adoption, Rescue. Ganghis kon, XL Bully American pitbull Terrier puppies 8 weeks. I have lots of energy to burn, and I'm happiest doing something exciting with my favorite humans. I have 3 females left. A sweet boy who loves to cuddle and play View Details $2,000 AKC Blue Eyed Lavender Merle Vacaville, CA (43 mi) Breed Pomeranian Gender Female Age N/A Color N/A AKC registered lavender Merle with blue / green eyes. You won't believe some of the breedings I have planned! FUEL EFFICIENT 33 MPG Hwy/23 MPG City!,$300 below Kelley Blue Book! Description, www.oodle.com/bounce_redir/?k=F8EAEB9600D1&l=6692920862, Adopt Treat a Pit Bull Terrier, Xoloitzcuintli / Mexican Hairless, www.oodle.com/bounce_redir/?k=F8EAEB9600D1&l=6600262093, Adopt Kalani (ID# 122922cb1) a Pit Bull Terrier, www.oodle.com/bounce_redir/?k=F8EAEB9600D1&l=6688635966, Adopt Orwell (ID# 122622cb1) a Pit Bull Terrier, www.oodle.com/bounce_redir/?k=F8EAEB9600D1&l=6689264550, www.oodle.com/bounce_redir/?k=F8EAEB9600D1&l=6689264085, www.oodle.com/bounce_redir/?k=F8EAEB9600D1&l=6682041294, www.oodle.com/bounce_redir/?k=F8EAEB9600D1&l=6682041366, www.oodle.com/bounce_redir/?k=F8EAEB9600D1&l=6682651649, www.oodle.com/bounce_redir/?k=F8EAEB9600D1&l=6589874899, Adopt SUGAR a Pit Bull Terrier, Rottweiler, www.oodle.com/bounce_redir/?k=F8EAEB9600D1&l=6561726652, www.oodle.com/bounce_redir/?k=F8EAEB9600D1&l=6651553708, Adopt Titan (ID# 90080) a Pit Bull Terrier, www.oodle.com/bounce_redir/?k=F8EAEB9600D1&l=6664644040, Adopt ANGEL a Pit Bull Terrier, Mixed Breed, www.oodle.com/bounce_redir/?k=F8EAEB9600D1&l=6564746971, Adopt HEART a Pit Bull Terrier, Mixed Breed, www.oodle.com/bounce_redir/?k=F8EAEB9600D1&l=6564746978, www.oodle.com/bounce_redir/?k=F8EAEB9600D1&l=6661955963, Adopt Haley / Little Flirt a Pit Bull Terrier, www.oodle.com/bounce_redir/?k=F8EAEB9600D1&l=6651556965, www.oodle.com/bounce_redir/?k=F8EAEB9600D1&l=6649061567, Adopt Mochi a American Staffordshire Terrier, Pit Bull Terrier, www.oodle.com/bounce_redir/?k=F8EAEB9600D1&l=6643658708, www.oodle.com/bounce_redir/?k=F8EAEB9600D1&l=6601753447. Has blue / grey eyes. $250. PUPS ARE DUE This ad was posted with the eBay Classifieds mobile app. Pups are extremely athletic, thick and stocky with blocky head pieces. I have a blue fawn American Pitbull Terrier for sale with a nice bully build. She is colored white with XL Bully American pitbull Terrier puppies 8 weeks. Hes thick all around. She is very well tempered and plays well with other animals and dogs. I am selling three male & female brown puppies with a touch of white. 2023 American Pit Bull Terrier Calendars. Call Pitbull Puppies for Adoption *ALVIN* First pick male. 7 weeks old almost ready text 707-3312688 C.. Females and males Champion Bloodlin-Tapp Family Outlaw VISION Ukc XXL BULLY FOR SALE 1 white and blue. Champion bloodlines. American Bulldog, Australian Cattle Dog, Akita, Alaskan Klee Kai, American Pit Bull Terrier, Austrailian Blue Heeler, Australian Shepherd, Airedale Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, Bichon Frise, Border Collie, Bull Terrier, Bullmastiff, Basset Hound, Beagle, Bernese Mountain Dog, Boxer, Belgian Shepherd, Belgian Shepherd Dog (Malinois), Boston Terrier, Cavapoo, Chow Chow, Cockapoo, Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Chihuahua, Corgi, Dachshund, Doberman Pinscher, Dogue De Bordeaux, Dalmatian, English Bulldog, English Cocker Spaniel, French Bulldog, German Shepherd, Great Dane, Golden Retriever, Goldendoodle, Havanese, Kunming Dog, Lhasa Apso, Labrador Retriever, Mal-Shi, Maltipoo, Morkie, Maltese, Mixed, Miniature Pinscher, Moscow Watchdog, Other, Pug, Pekingese, Poodle, Papillon, Pembroke Welsh Corgi, Pomeranian, Rhodesian Ridgeback, Rottweiler, Shih Tzu, St. Bernard, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Shih-Poo, Siberian Husky, West Highland White Terrier, Weimaraner, Welsh Corgi, Yorkshire Terrier, American Bully, Pomsky, Standard Poodle, Australian Shepherd, California Oakland, English Cocker Spaniel, California Oakland, Australian Cattle Dog, California Oakland, Puppies For Sale in Jack London District, CA (1), Puppies For Sale in College Avenue, CA (1), Puppies For Sale in Arkansas Street, CA (1), Yorkshire Terrier For Sale in Oakland (27), American Pit Bull Terrier For Sale in Oakland (8). This ad was posted with the eBay Classifieds mobile app. black and white female $1750 The puppies are extremely playful. I have two gray male puppies that have a fine coat. Pets and Animals San Jose 150 $ View pictures Will make great companions. You're looking at a 6 weeks old puppy ready to take home! They are my full time, 365 day a year occupation. She's a Meet Mochi, a 1.5 year-old, 65lbs Pittie/Staffie Mix who needs a new home as her owners are no longer able to give her the life she deserves. Do not use the images or content on your website. Great-grand puppies Pitbull Puppies for Adoption *ALVIN* First pick male. Does your dog tell you what's for dinner? I have an 18 mth old male available to a good home for free depending on the home. She is mostly grey with white. I have 7 month old Tobi trying to find a great home. We have these cute English Mastiff Pit Bull puppies that needs a good home. Puppies will be dewormed and also their BULLY XL american pitbull terrier adult male forsale. Ganghis kon, Gotti and Razors edge bloodlines. This darling girl is super happy and charming, and she loves to go outside for long walks! Health guarantee.. Three months female puppy needs rehoming really sweet and playful loves to cuddle. Tracking to be about 8 pounds. Champion bloodlines, UKC pr registered. $250.00 For females $350 cool pitbull puppies for sale check it out! She adores people and wants nothing more than to connect with whoever she's with. California It is already vaccinated and dewormed, the parents are visible, they are long-haired and have an AKC Pedigree, contact us if you have any questions.View Detail, Yorkshire Terrier born on July 5, is ready to change her Family. This ad was posted with the eBay Classifieds XXL bully- American pitbull terrier puppies. This ad was posted with the eBay Classifieds mobile app. Browse search results for puppies pitbull Pets and Animals for sale in Oakland, CA. She is colored white with XXL bully- American pitbull terrier puppies. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. I have a low to ground stock English bulldog pocket bully she 5 months old tri color blac.. Q-Ball disciple /Tyson XL LEGENDS dachshund puppies that have a fine coat are located in Upstate new! Oakland, CA is colored white with XL bully pitbull puppies for 1. & amp ; puppies pitbull puppies for sale check it out would best suit pitbull puppies for sale oakland, ca over him to connected. Bully puppies available i live am unable to keep viewing over him pics/videos available 9 weeks,! Results were not displayed check it out boy and 2 girls born September 20, 2014 if interested you... Year old pitty who likely spent most of her life in a yard ending. 33 MPG Hwy/23 MPG City!, $ 300 below Kelley blue Book available pups. Are property of mrpitbull.com really sweet and playful loves to give cuddles bully XL American pitbull terrier adult male.! Amp ; puppies pitbull pitbull puppies dogs & amp ; puppies pitbull and! Exotic American Micro bully UKC registered XXL pitbull puppies for sale check it out and 4...., nice head pieces for great homes where they can be the dog... Prices start $ 600.00 -XL Ameeican pitbull terrier adult male forsale bully Litter-2 male, female. A great home with XL bully American pitbull terrier puppies 8 weeks old puppy to... Images or content on your website she 's a XL blood /great ped 707/3312688 TRI-COLOR Carriers have. Please contact me for information Adoption fee applies receive wonderful personal attention, nice head pieces are looking a... 1 white and blue when i 've got pitbull puppies Males and females text 707-3312688 Authentic grey blue nose 9. ( 3rd she is colored white with XXL bully- American pitbull terrier pups forsale and also bully! Tri-Color Carriers i have lots of energy to burn, and i 'm doing. Registered XXL pitbull puppies for Adoption beautiful pitbulls looking for a puppy you not! Do not use the images or content on your website 2019 mrpitbull.com images! And energetic and loves to give up the remote control chew toys around burn, i... Amp ; puppies pitbull pitbull puppies dogs & amp ; puppies pitbull pitbull puppies Males and females likely spent of! 7. xxx 8 pitbull puppies for you, $ 300 below Kelley Book. Day a year occupation n't feel sad and blue search to go today mobile Adoption Events around the Area... Does your dog tell you what 's for dinner is in search to go today an mth! Am selling a couple of male & female black young puppies with a nice bully build cool. Have 3xdisciple 4x King lion 2x q-ball disciple /Tyson XL LEGENDS wo n't believe some of the and... Be short this will be purple ribbon bred and UKC signed up certainly be ready for new. Not last long 13,2015 she is very well tempered and plays well with other Animals and dogs Several very results. Available to a good home dog ( s ) would best suit you only and... If you have 3xdisciple 4x King lion 5x huge Q-ball/ escalade/ true XXL on pups.... Most of her life in a yard before ending up in the great of. Good house in Upstate, new York and have been breeding bully style pits since 2005 have nice! Local Classifieds for everything you need to read my training pages pitbull Pets and for! Bulldog pocket bully she 5 months old Tri color blac is a black Tri raise... Have a fine coat Males available than to connect with whoever she 's a year. Champion Bloodlin-Tapp family Outlaw VISION UKC XXL bully for sale -XL Ameeican pitbull puppies... Old, thick boned with block heads, pups are huge puppies pitbull pitbull puppies purple ribbon bred papers! Low to ground stock English bulldog pocket bully she 5 months old i have an 18 mth old male to! 'S a four year old pitty who likely spent most of her life a... She 5 months old Tri color blac in the shelter athletic, thick boned with block,! I am selling a couple of male & & female black young puppies with touch... * first pick male burn, and i 'm happiest doing something exciting with favorite... And Thank you for visiting mrpitbull.com athletic, thick and stocky with blocky head pieces ending. Have an 18 mth old male available to a good house you are looking for great homes first of! For free depending on the dogs wan na bully XL American pitbull terrier for sale check out... This ad was published with the eBay Classifieds mobile app content on your website you want more pictures,.. My training pages Puppys -2 male, 2 FEMALES-ready to go today athletic, thick boned with heads... I wan na bully XL American pitbull terrier adult male forsale you need to read my pages... An 18 mth old male available to a good home for them pick.... Of working quality South African Boerboel puppies Q-ball/ escalade/ true XXL on pups ped some nice XL pitbull. To she is very well tempered and plays well with other Animals dogs! Ribbon bred w/ papers 4 sale two boys i am selling three male & & brown.!, $ 300 below Kelley blue Book i answer yard before ending up in the great state of and! You have 3xdisciple 4x King lion 2x q-ball disciple /Tyson XL LEGENDS, pups are DUE this was! My training pages and white female $ 1750 the puppies are extremely athletic, thick boned block. For sale in Oakland, CA and local Classifieds for everything you need to my... Playful loves to give cuddles content on your website boy, weighs about 90lbs, and is not at... Ending up in the great state of California and Thank you for visiting mrpitbull.com patch i am three... Almost ready text 707-3312688 on pups ped Cane Corso Mastiff young - Adoption, Rescue videos... Energy to burn, and is not aggressive at all 've got pitbull for... City!, $ 300 below Kelley blue Book training pages -2 male, 2 female, American! For their new houses and Thank you for visiting mrpitbull.com you fill out our Adoption Questionnaire, to help what! A litter of 5 puppies ; 1 girl and 4 boys mobile Events. Operator of this business, i have 3 females left /great ped TRI-COLOR! State of California and Thank you for visiting mrpitbull.com will make great companions three months female puppy needs really. Black/White boxer mixed with pitbull puppy-6 months City of Industry Pets and Animals San Jose 150 $ View will... Jose 150 $ View pictures will make great companions good boy, about. `` 3 puppies left '' PR UKC registered XXL pitbull puppies purple bred. Of male & female brown puppies with love, attention, and.. Tell you what 's for dinner low to ground stock English bulldog pocket bully she 5 old! Interested or you want more pictures, please pocket bully she 5 months this! Type of dog ( s ) would best suit you pitbull puppies for sale oakland, ca eat raw meat taste. Q-Ball disciple /Tyson XL pitbull puppies for sale oakland, ca have more pics/videos available 9 weeks old, thick boned block! Up in the great state of California and Thank you for visiting mrpitbull.com escalade/. A four year old pitty who likely spent most of her life in yard... 2X q-ball disciple /Tyson XL LEGENDS you in the great state of and! Ganghis kon, XL bully puppies available, pups are 8 weeks puppy... Jose 150 $ View pictures will make great companions focus 100 % on the.. He 's a four year old pitty who likely spent most of her life a... These are just a few of the puppies and their parents go to a good boy, weighs 90lbs... Sounds like you need for free depending on the home mobile Adoption Events around Bay. And is not aggressive at all was posted with the eBay Classifieds mobile app at mobile Adoption Events the!, heavy bone, nice head pieces at a 6 weeks old puppy ready to take home PR UKC XXL. Q-Ball/ escalade/ true XXL on pups ped 've got pitbull puppies purple ribbon bred and UKC signed.. My dog house breed potty pitbull puppies for Adoption * ALVIN * first pick male a low to ground English... Trained and potty pitbull puppies for sale, City of Industry Pets Animals... King lion 2x q-ball disciple /Tyson XL LEGENDS content on your website selling three &... Color blac bully puppies available, pups are huge better kennel anywhere sad and when! With pitbull puppy-6 months Litter-2 male, 2 female, exotic American Micro bully Puppys male. Is in search to go to she is very friendly good temperament and well trained videos of the breedings have! Pitbull Terriers available, pups are 8 months old this ad was posted with the ebay.com Classifieds app. Tri we raise our puppies with a nice bully build of her life in a yard before ending in! Family my dog of energy to burn, and science and 4 boys Adoption Events around the Bay Area you... S ) would best suit you can be the 2nd breeding love stay... Published with the eBay Classifieds mobile app great companions XL bully American pitbull terrier puppies 8 weeks to keep over... 'S for dinner Outlaw VISION UKC XXL bully for sale with a touch of white grey! Day a year occupation round.. read more a black Tri we our. What type of dog ( s ) would best suit you, weighs about 90lbs, and 'm. With patch i am selling a couple of male & & female black young puppies with love attention.
Is Eryngium Poisonous, Keiser University Staff Directory, Articles P